Will A. Courtney, Sr.
Certified Property Manager CPM/Broker
Will Courtney joined the venture of the family business around 60 years ago while attending SMU in Dallas. He has managed the family commercial properties in Fort Worth, Dallas, and Colorado Springs as well as ranches in Fort Worth and Dumas, Texas.
- National Institue of Real Estate Management
- Fort Worth Chapter Institute of Real Estate Management Emirates
- Fort Worth Board of Realtors
- Texas Board of Realtors
- National Association of Real Estate
- Fort Worth Chapter 203 IREM- Executive Council 2015
- Van Cliburn International Piano Foundation- Executive Committee
- JFK Tribute Downtown Fort Worth Initiatives- 2010-present
- USS Fort Worth- Christening and Commission Committee
- Fort Worth Wildcatters
- Fort Worth Air and Space Museum Board
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation Board
- Fort Worth Air Power Council- 2015
- Worked with the City of Fort Worth and Chamber of Commerce to attract the US Bureau of Printing and engraving to Fort Worth
- Aviation Heritage Museum
- Downtown Fort Worth Rotary Club
- Outdoor Sportsmen Club Board of Directors
- USO World Board of Governors, Washington DC- 9 years
- USO Dallas/Fort Worth Advisory Board
- Federal Communications Commissions Amateur Radio License holder W5VNU
Catherine Courtney Schmuck
Co-Owner, Property Manager
Fort Worth native and TCU graduate, Catherine Courtney Schmuck has returned home from living in San Antonio for 17 years to be more involved in the family business. Her paternal grandparents began investing in real estate in the 1930's and Catherine is the third generation working for Courtney & Courtney Properties. Catherine carries on her father's legacy, serving on the Board of Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth. She is also part of the Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth's 70th Anniversary Capital Campaign, along with her father. Catherine is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and she is a member of the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce.
Will Allen Courtney, Jr.
Allen is a TCU graduate in RTVF and has a minor in Speech, B.A. He played football for TCU from 1981-1982 under Coach F.A. Dry. Allen is also the third generation to be involved with Courtney & Courtney Properties.
Carla joined Courtney & Courtney Properties as Office Manager in January of 2018 after spending the last several years in retail. She began her career just out of high school volunteering as an office clerk at the American GI Forum. She spent the next several years working as a secretary and then as an Office Manager at Harris Hospital before moving to the Texas Department of Transportation. While there, she earned her CPPB certification and worked as a Certified Professional Public Buyer. After spending 10 years at TDOT, her first grandchild came along and she decided to end her career there to spend more time with her family. Retail came knocking a few years later and brought her back to the working world. When an opportunity came in December of last year for her to "retire" from the retail world, she jumped at the chance to join Courtney & Courtney Properties. As Office Manager, she brings years of experience in the office world as well as her customer service excellence, which seems to be the perfect fit!